The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) is the leading stock exchange of India, located in Mumbai. NSE was established in 1992 as the first demutualized electronic exchange in the country. NSE was the first exchange in the country to provide a modern, fully automated screen-based electronic trading system which offered easy trading facility to the investors spread across the length and breadth of the country.
NSE was set up by a group of leading Indian financial institutions at the behest of the government of India to bring transparency to the Indian capital market. Based on the recommendations laid out by the government committee, NSE has been established with a diversified shareholding comprising domestic and global investors. The key domestic investors include Life Insurance Corporation of India, State Bank of India, IFCI Limited IDFC Limited and Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited. And the key global investors are Gagil FDI Limited, GS Strategic Investments Limited, SAIF II SE Investments Mauritius Limited, Aranda Investments (Mauritius) Pte Limited and PI Opportunities Fund I.NSE offers trading, clearing and settlement services in equity, equity derivatives, debt and currency derivatives segments. It is the first exchange in India to introduce electronic trading facility thus connecting together the investor base of the entire country. NSE has 2500 VSATs and 3000 leased lines spread over more than 2000 cities across India.
Here is a list of stocks that investors will be keen to watch in trading session:
- Yes Bank: Six months after aborting an earlier attempt, private sector lender Yes Bank on Thursday said it will be hitting the market with Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP) again, aiming to raise $650 million.
- Lupin: Drug major Lupin has received approval from the US health regulator to market a generic version of Novartis inhalation product Tobi, which is used to treat cystic fibrosis, in the American market.
- Majesco: The company on Thursday announced that a tier one insurer has selected Majesco following an extensive evaluation as their strategic partner for the multiyear modernisation program.
- Bharti Airtel: Telecom major Bharti Airtel on Thursday said it will acquire 4G business of Tikona Networks, including broadband spectrum and 350 sites across 5 circles, for about Rs 1,600 crore.
- Siemens: Siemens Ltd on Thursday announced that it has won an order worth around Rs 187.4 crore from Bangladesh Rural Electrification Board (BREB), Dhaka.
For More Information:
*Fill The Form Our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Will Call You Freely*
Give Us a Missed Call On 022 – 62116588
(Or) Download Our MoneyMindz -Expert Seller APP
(Or) Download Our MoneyMindz-Financial Freedom APP
(Or) Visit: http://www.moneymindz.com/