There is a valid reason for investing in this plan as parents are burdened with child’s education and marriage on one hand and accumulating corpus on the other. Now the cost of education in last 5 years has inflated exponentially, admission in medical, engineering or top management institution can drain your savings.
This scheme gives out a viable option for the parents to invest in their child’s future. We often ignore planning for education as we find education loan a good alternative but we don’t realize the extra amount we are paying every month as interest can be avoided. Instead invest an amount equivalent to loan EMI now in SIP and save that monthly outgo.
1. Goal Planning:
You can plan for your children’s education or any other goal that they want to pursue and secure their future.
2. Long Term Investment:
A longer holding period means more time for your money to grow.
3. Asset Allocation Benefits:
Active asset allocation in Equity as well as debt and money market instruments holds potential for long term wealth creation while managing the risk.
Things you need to know:
- Investment in this fund requires that the child is a minor meaning he or she should be less than 18 years old.
- The investment will be made in the child’s name and will be represented by his or her parents or legal guardian till he attains the age of 18.
- There is a provision of Donor where the child’s grandparents or a close relative can gift the fund to a minor child.
- The fund has two plans; each sub plan has two options namely Growth and Dividend options.
- If you opt for Dividend option, there would be Dividend Payout and Reinvestment facility, with reinvestment option being available under No Lock-in sub plan only.
For More Information:
*Fill The Form Our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Will Call You Freely*
Give Us a Missed Call On 022 – 62116588
(Or) Download Our MoneyMindz -Expert Seller APP
(Or) Visit: https://www.moneymindz.com/